Notice of Privacy Practices
- We keep a record of the health care services we provide you.
- You may ask for your records at any time.
- You may ask to correct or amend your record at any time.
- We will not disclose your medical records to others unless you sign a Release of Medical Records Request Form or if the law authorizes us to do so.
- Supplying medical records to an outside agency may result in processing and administrative fees.
- Insurance companies require that we keep a copy of your insurance card on file for identification purposes. We update this information every year.
- We require a copy of your identification on file to cross reference with your insurance information to reduce the risk of identity theft or improper use of insurance benefits. This copy is kept in a secure internal database.